Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Local Radio

I had reason to come home early today. On the way home I tuned into local BBC Radio Merseyside and I caught a few minutes of the Billy Butler show. He was interviewing a French Beatles tribute band. Just two guys where in the studio as they where promoting their full band coming over in September.

Bearing in mind this is a Beatles tribute band, Billy asked them how many there are in the full band. There was a slight embarrassed pause and they replied that there was four of them (I believe they are "fab").

I'm as square as they come, and even I know there where four Beatles. I might even hazard a stab at the original Beatles names. I might apply for a job at local radio, surely I could do better.

1 comment:

Jay said...

That's local radio for you mate.

Jason Waller
BBC Radio Five Live Producer

I couldn't resist