- Playstation 3 (too expensive)
- Inkjet printer refill (again too expensive, did you know that InkJet ink is the second most valuable liquid on the planet. In first place is snake venom. They didn't have any snake venom in Asda either, but it would have been too expensive anyway).
- Big Night Out CD featuring Mika/Girls Aloud/Take That/Scissor Sisters/Just Jack (I don't think she likes Scissor Sisters)
- King Size Duvet Set (I don't know the size of their bed)
- NAVMAN F20 Satellite Navigation kit (Dad drives her everywhere)
- New kettle (possibility)
- BBQ set (they haven't got a garden now)
- Plastic Dog (Dad doesn't like dogs)
- Tennis racket (possibility)
- Pair of jeans (Never seen mum in jeans, they might suit. She would need a proper make, not George)
Thursday, May 10, 2007
It's my mums birthday today ..
... so I thought I could give you a list of the things I didn't buy but considered: