Monday, August 06, 2007

London

Well I got to London after completing the important things on my list (see below).
List of things I did in London.

Wednesday
  • Met Heather and Matthew of the train
  • Went on tube to Mel and Hamish's house in Camberwell
We don't have the tube in Liverpool/Ormskirk we have trains. The difference seems to be the temperature (it's so hot in the tube), it's only crowded in the rush our in Liverpool, in London when you blow your nose, it comes out black!

Thursday
  • Went to London Museum, because Matthew wanted to see about the Great Fire of London. In the end he got most concerned about the Black Death. (I think the Liverpool museum would be about fighting and litter (only joking, I live here)
  • Went to the Science Museum, saw the rockets, cars and old computers (which I worked on when I was at college (PDP 8))
  • Met Heather from work near Bush House
  • Went to get coffee from IHQ (but it was closed, it has only ever been closed when I have been there)
  • Had coffee outside Tate across the river
  • Went into the Tate Gallery. Saw poo in a can. (Apparently there is some discussion if the "artist" has put his poo in the can, I suspect if it where me I would just put a new label on a tin of tuna. Far less messy and art just the same. I mean who is going to check!?)
  • Went back to Mel's and had an Indian takeaway.

Friday

  • Had a lazy morning (Finished reading Harry Potter, (Ron dies, (no he doesn't)))
  • Went to meet Helen (sister in law) and the girls in Greenwich Park (great view of central London (forgot camera)
  • Had a lovely afternoon. Matthew, Lauren and Fleur did play grounds and went on the pedalos.
  • Went to Helen and Howards and had tea
  • Matthew stayed for sleep over
  • Drove back to Camberwell (getting lost on the way, obviously)

Saturday

  • Packed for trip home
  • Went to get Matthew, Lauren and Fleur from Bromley.
  • Drove to Reading
  • Met Mum and Dad
  • Saw Alistair (Andy, Brad and Steph) at TMS final festival (They where all fab)
  • Drove home
  • Arrived home at 1:50
  • Went to bed

1 comment:

Johnny said...

You can't beat a list!! :-))