Another list of things we don't have anymore. Alistair and I compiled this list on the way home tonight with my mum and dad.
1. Cars which back fire
2. Any type of computer floppy disk (5 1/4 or 3 1/2 inch or bigger)
3. Casual racism (from the under 50s)
4. Common sense, we now have health and safety rules.
5. Frost on the inside of bedroom windows when you get out of bed.
6. Big prams
7. Independent shops
8. Zebra crossings
11. Corporal punishment in schools (at college we now concentrate on pschological abuse:))
12. ITV Childrens programmes