- Al has been outside the house and had his hair cut. (probably thought he could get wireless access at the hairdressers.)
- Heather is coming to bed before 1:00am.
- Dr Bill will be able to beat me up in Torncity soon.
- Matthew can't play on the CBBC site.
- I can't watch a film on telly with imdb.com looking for the mistakes. (doesn't everyone do that?)
- We won't be able to use it a bible fellowship tonight when we ask Biblegateway to read the passage from Daniel to us.
I have pleaded with Virginmedia several times now, but they don't seem to understand how important it is. Apparently somebody at BT will decide to get round to it as soon as their tea break finishes.